Join the Team
Current Job Openings
Application Penetration Tester
- At least one area of strong technical experience, in: web app testing, source code review, secure web development
- Must have operational knowledge of information technology infrastructure, operating systems (Unix and Windows) and networking (TCP/IP, Ethernet)
- Commitment to continuous improvement of assessment processes and practices
- Those seeking contract work need not reply
- This is a hands-on technical job that requires strong written and verbal communication, problem solving and customer-handling skills
- Working in ambiguous and/or undefined situations
- Opportunities for independent research, tool development, and improving our testing methodology
- Comfortable with compiling and running tools in a Unix environment
- Clients include financial services firms – a background security check and credit checks are required*
- Office Location: Washington Metro Area
- 10% travel
- Relaxed, start-up-like environment
Relevant Security Experience
Web application testing, penetration testing, OWASP, prior scripting/coding experience is a plus. This requires the ability to think holistically and identify areas of risk within an IT environment. Familiarity with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, FFIEC, and NERC compliance a plus.
4 Yr. technical degree preferred but not necessarily required for someone with a strong technical background. CISSP and/or SANS certifications would be beneficial. 1-3 years of security experience desired.
- 20 Days Paid Time Off — Annually
- Medical / Dental
- Competitive Salary
Send resumes and letters of interest to: email@example.com.
*Please note: A pre-employment background security check and credit check will be conducted. Capstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.